Terms and Conditions
The term 'Guerrilla Online Media' or 'Snow Jobz' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All personal information provided through the site will only be shared with authorised persons.
- By applying through this site you agree to receive at least one email communication from ourselves with regards to recruitment opportunities. You may cancel this subscription at anytime thereafter.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Ok, who found that confusing?
For those of you who prefer things in English rather than Legalese, there now follows a translation...
If you use this site you agree to the following, if you don't, well the door's over there.
- From time to time we're likely to change the content on the pages.
- We like most other people use Google Analytics, so Google might store a small bit of code on your computer. To find out more about what cookies we use, and how you can remove and/or block them read our cookies page
- Ok, we admit it, we're human and we may mistakes.
- If we tell you that skiing or boarding off a 200ft cliff won't kill you, you should probably check before trying it.
- We've spent a lot of time building this site and we would appreciate it if you didn't rip us off. Also, a lot of the images reproduced on the site aren't ours, we only have permission to use them - steal these and it will be someone else knocking on your door.
- There are other companies around that also make stuff and we're ok with that.
- If you hack our servers we will cry and maybe tell our parents/police.
- We don't control the everything on the internet, so we have no control on what's on other people's websites that we've linked to. If you do think that what we've linked to is inappropriate, please let us know - it's not uncommon for sites to change.
- When you apply for any of the jobs on the site, we will only send the contents of the application to the company you're applying to. We assume if you've taken the time to complete the application then the least we can do is pass it onto the recruiter. However, we won't share your CV or personal details with any other company or individual.
- Don't worry, you aren't going to end up on a mailing list you can never get off! Once a month we send out a newsletter to candidates, this contains details of job vacancies and also selected offers/discounts. These emails are free, and they contain a link that will remove you from the mailing list. We're not interested in spamming you, we just think that you'll find them useful.
- We're in the UK, so we have to play by the UK/EU's rules.
Last updated: 27th April 2013